Saturday 7 May 2016

So what's this about then?!

So the purpose of this blog.....
I used to use a fantastic website called VeganSprout to review recipes from cookbooks and unfortunately that was taken down some months ago.  This might not sound like a big deal but I LOVE being able to go back and see what I thought of recipes (and what my partner Niall thinks too).

Since the website was taken down, I've been writing my thoughts / variations down on scraps of paper which is very frustrating (for Niall) as they tend to accumulate in the most random places.....hence this blog.

I'm not sure how often I'll post, but as this is really just a reminder to myself I don't think that matters.  I'll mostly use this place to review recipes I've made from cookbooks....but I guess I'm not ruling out reviewing products either.

No comments:

Post a Comment